Tips, tricks and solutions for effective sample management eBook
Download your free eBook and learn how to boost efficiency in your lab
Sample management is the selecting, collecting, storage, and retrieval of samples and their inherent data. It is a fundamental part of quality control in a laboratory and, if overlooked, can have costly and time-consuming repercussions.
An informative and unbiased guide is now available that addresses key topics including:
- What is sample management?
- Why is effective sample management important?
- Problems arising from sample mismanagement
- Top tips for tube selection and labelling
- Top tips for sample collection
- Top tips for barcode scanning
- Top tips for sample tracking
The importance of an effective sample management system cannot be overstated. For
laboratories of all sizes, implementing a comprehensive sample management system
is essential for ensuring workflow efficiency, experiment accuracy, and sample quality.